1st proper post

So, here is the first post on The High Priests of Y'rrep showing some progress on some of my armies.
To start off, here are the first two models of a Vanguard Veteran unit for my Ultramarines - both wielding smashy weapons and storm shields.

Second, I recently did a unit of Black Legion Havocs, armed with four autocannons, based on some old Mk3 marines.

Thirdly, owing to the recent release of the 8th edition 40k Necron codex, I got a new Overlord (with voidscythe) and I used a metallic purple for the main colour.

I also built one of the two Knight Armiger Warglaives from the Forgebane box and I may get the other one done when the new 8th edition Imperial Knights codex comes out.

Finally, one of the other armies in development is Custodes and here is their second Contemptor Dreadnought armed with a multi-melta.


That's all for the moment, folks! I hope that the next post will feature some 30k Iron Warriors.

Comments