Daemon Prince of Nurgle, a Dreadnought, Deathwatch and a couple of Stormtroopers

Well, here are some extra models done for various projects. The first one I present is a winged daemon prince of Nurgle, who I hope to use in my next 40k game this Sunday.


Second, I did a partial conversion on an old Blood Angels Dreadnought, to tool him up with anti-infantry weapons to serve my 30k Iron Warriors. This model is armed with a twin heavy bolter (from a Predator) and a flamestorm cannon (from a Land Raider)


Third, I have done most of the models of my first Primaris Deathwatch kill-team. I have 5 intercessors with stalker bolt rifles and 4 hellblasters with heavy plasma incinerators. To finish this team off, I just need to do an Aggressor with boltstorm gauntlets and fragstorm missile launcher. I have also built and painted a Redemptor Dreadnought for anti-infantry support.





The final little project update is that I started building & painting some of the models from the Star Wars: Legion starter box - two stormtroopers. This was a simple paint job starting from being primed black, base painted grey, washed with nuln oil and drybrushed white.

Comments